OPEN CALL for Stiwdio Maelor’s annual competition 2021. We are open to accepting all media. The deadline is 19th July 2021.
- 1st Prize – 2 week residency
- 2nd Prize – 2 day print retreat
- Student Prize – 1 week residency
Images(jpegs) or films(via links) can be sent via email completed form to: email@example.com
- 2021’s Judge: Evgenia Gostrer – an abstract and experimental animator. (https://vimeo.com/evgeniagostrer)
- Entry Fee: £10 per work or £7 for students. Payment can be made by Paypal (using firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to pay into a UK or an Australian bank account please contact Stiwdio Maelor.
- An online exhibition of all entries, will be available on Maelor’s Website. There will be a people choice competition on Stwidio Maelor’s Facebook page to promote artists and their submitted artworks.
- The winning work will be selected from JPEG’s and FILMS submitted. Artists can submit up to TWO JPEGS per work if 3D.
- When submitting a film please send us your film using a password protected link to vimeo or youtube.
- Applicants submitting 2D works are required to submit ONE JPEG image per artwork. However, if a detailed image is necessary to viewing the artwork TWO will be considered.
- Work can be offered for sale via the website. A 30% commission will be charged on sold works.
- Images (JPEGs) can be sent via email or a link via drop box or wetransfer with this application form.
- Email completed application form and images to: email@example.com
- Closing date: 19th July 2021.
The winning artists will be offered:
- Either a two-week residency, one-week residency or a print retreat at Stiwdio Maelor.
- A private room during the residency.
- Private working space during the residency.
- Access to shared spaces (kitchen, dining room, bathroom).
- The possibility of meeting other artists and creating connections through creativity.
- The promotion of projects and work through social media.
(The competition residency does not include materials, travel or living expenses. Those are the responsibility of the chosen artist.)
PLEASE DOWNLOAD, FILL OUT, & SEND TO firstname.lastname@example.org :
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ENTRIES!!